- Try to be a good person. Not to avoid burning in eternal hell. Just because it makes life better for everyone.
- Form your own beliefs based on evidence, fact and reason.
- If you screw up big time, don’t be afraid to apologise and try to make amends. Preferably with the person it concerns, rather than going over their head to God.
- Admit it when you find out you were wrong in your beliefs. It’s OK to change your mind if new evidence springs to light.
- Try to enjoy life as much as possible and let others do the same.
- If you see bad things happening, do what is in your power to try to bring about change.
- Care about the society in which you live and what is done in your name.
- Respect and value diversity. Let people do what they like in their private lives, so long as it…
View original post 86 more words