Trailer trash at it’s best!


Alaska police aren’t charging Palin family members who were involved in a brawl
The fight broke out at a friend’s house party in September
Both Track and Bristol Palin were involved and left with minor injuries

Washington (CNN) — Nobody is being charged in a drunken brawl that involved a white limousine full of members of Sarah Palin’s family, police in Alaska said Thursday.
But it sure sounds like things got out of hand, with the host of the September house party where it broke out last month saying the Palins got into a fight they “ended up losing.”
The Anchorage Police Department released a report that includes more than two pages of details about the brawl, which happened after after the former GOP vice presidential nominee’s family and friends showed up at another friend’s party. It details accusations that Bristol Palin punched the host in the face repeatedly, that Track Palin tried to start a fight with his father and more.
Here are some of the details — wildly different, depending on who’s offering the information — that Officer John Daily submitted in his official report:
Palin family involved in a brawl?
1. When he arrived, a shirtless, “heavily intoxicated” and “belligerent at first” Track Palin, Sarah Palin’s adult son, was about to step into a white limousine with his parents, Sarah and Todd. They’d all been at the party at Korey Klingenmeyer’s house.
2. Track told the officer some guys were “talking rudely” to his sisters and making them cry. So he stuck up for them. When one of his friends, identified only as Steven, got punched by one of the allegedly rude guys, the fight started. Todd said that’s when “everything escalated and it was a situation they couldn’t walk away from.”
3. Bristol Palin ended up on the ground during the fight. The Palin family said that’s because Klingenmeyer knocked her down.
4. Klingenmeyer offered a different version of the story. He told the officer he wanted to press charges against Bristol, who he said had told him “he doesn’t own this place and that she will kick his a–.” after he tried to stop her from — as another witness put it ‘– “beat[ing] the b—- up.” Then, Klingenmeyer said, Bristol hit him. He said she could “hit him again if it makes her feel better and she does.” After six or so “pretty hard” punches, he said he grabbed her first and Bristol fell down. “At that time,” the officer reported, “he said several guys from the party stepped in to help him and a fight broke out and the Palins ended up losing.”
5. Bristol “appeared heavily intoxicated and upset,” and explained that Klingenmeyer “had drug her across the lawn by her legs and was calling her a [expletive deleted] and a slut.” She explained that another girl at the party had hit one of her sisters, Willow Palin, and said that’s how things got started.
6. Track left the fight with a bloody mouth and injuries under his left eye and on his left elbow. Bristol had some dirt on her knees. Klingenmeyer “stated his face felt swollen,” but there weren’t any “obvious injuries.”

-Now here is something! The ultra Christian Righty that speaks regularly at religious colleges and other institutions of closed minded bigotry outs herself and her family as to what they truly are, classless backward trailer trash, complete with Bristol’s teenage pregnancy! Listen to  This is Sarah Palin making an absolute ass out of herself pontificating about her god and about how we are all going to Hell if we fail to lose our minds and believe in the myth too. The fact that this idiot and her band of Wal-Marters still have some sort of credibility astonishes me and all of the others that contain more than a single cell! But then I continue to say that only 10% of the population, if that, are forward thinkers, with the rest of the greater than 90% making up the fad followers/reality TV consumers/those that made that mouth breather, ( although hot ), Bristol Palin’s book a best seller. Tell me that the general population is intelligent and I will shut that automatically down with the fact that the 90% are the ones that made Bristol a millionaire before the age of 22, not to mention elevating the apish, bigoted assholes of Duck Dynasty to stellar ratings! 

Wake up, Goddammit! If you people keep being entertained by that which appeals to NASCAR mullet-wearers, then these people will continue to pollute the world with their intolerant babble!