I really am not the best atheist right now seeing as the Ferguson verdict didn’t go as the knee-jerk left wanted it to go, and it DID go the way that racist assholes wanted it to go and followed suit with the typical grand jury decision regarding police handling that usually follows suit. I maintain that the Michael Brown case was NOT the case to judge the judicial system by because Michael Brown was, in fact, a fucking little thug who believed in the rule of lawlessness and had a rap sheet a mile long.
I hate racism and get hot under the collar when stupid fucking white liberals resort to base racism by vilifying all people with pale faces when a crime happens in the black community involving a white face. People are people and have the same equipment as everyone else regardless of skin color and I hate the broad generalization related to color in the various crimes committed based on these pitiful standards. I also detest the bullshit that occurs on the converse end that is related to the same fucking shit! Color is just that, color! We have two lungs, feet, arms, and a heart, spleen and stomach, but my stomach tends to turn in the case of racial politics.
I grew up poor and destitute and could have wallowed in my sorrows, but I chose not to. I believe that most things are surmountable related to gumption and guts, but 90% of mankind seems to believe that cradle to the grave welfare is the answer and the expansion of Government is a good thing. I see a world of control as a place in which I do not want to live and would rather let the titty suckers of humanity clean up their act or fucking die without further notice. I know that knee jerk liberals think that people shouldn’t ever be held responsible for their own actions and that a Government plan can help them somehow be the simpering idiot, piece of shit weak jerkoffs that they know that they are, but that does not help strong people fulfill the plans that they have envisioned because some liberal asshole is there to remind them that they have a responsibility to expend their hard earned savings to care for the weak cock sucker that can’t seem to get his shit together!
The in-between plan has an answer for those that finally admit that they are weak fucking assholes and that they need help. The middle of the road plan acknowledges that some people are fucking titty suckers that are looking for ways to hold working people responsible for their fucking puking weaknesses,m these people should be banished forever, but we give these assholes 2nd chances to redeem themselves. They should be held to a standard that makes them join the legitimate working people. If they don’t then they should be banished to find their own way and fuck them!
I will continue to find ways to help the poor effectively besides the ways to assist them in having children that they cannot feed and will also continue to advocate for the people that say that people that have children that hey cannot feed are irresponsible pieces of shit! Fuck these people and their excuses period! It’s not Republican or Democrat, just common sense. It is not a right to have children, it is a right to have children that you can care for both emotionally and physically. If you do something other than this, you are a fucking stupid genetically challenged asshole who is slated for destruction.
If you survive beyond this then you are superior and need to reproduce!
Humanity and things……Standard
I am honest if I am anything and I post this as a confession to my true nature as a member of the human race, I am ethical and will do what I must as dictated by societal norms, but I do not believe in the things that I do equal right from wrong in the great scheme of things. I am a misanthrope, more commonly described as a person who does not thrive in the presence of other human beings. I am not a lover of the human race and find it to be an infection on the planet Earth that uses personal greed and interest to destroy the natural order of things regardless of the outcome.
Sorry but the reality of the matter is that the few who recognize the selfishness of the human infection are actually the forward thinking members of society who have separated themselves from the groupthink of society and realize that humanity’s only goal is to breed the planet into extinction without a second thought! The PC assholes continue to ignore the reality of the matrix of the number of rats in the maze! The weak are meant to perish and the strong are meant to dominate, PERIOD! To believe anything else is to subscribe to liberal populist illogical bullshit! I know that in an unstable ecosystem the ruling caste would evaluate the most essential and do away with the superfluous. I am there. I am not a hipster asshole who deludes myself or am not a knee-jerk liberal asshole who deludes myself into believing that the strong will protect my weak ass! I know that if I am strong and can benefit the whole, that I will live on and keep my people alive.
I don’t know about the way I feel about people. I am ambiguous. I continuously analyse how I deal with humanity and realize that I need to inspect my ambivalence regarding them. Humans fascinate me, but I find it hard to actually care for them. This is a problem. I see them as a scientific equation and nothing more, so feeling is a stretch. I will be willing to kill for crimes relating to children. For some reason I cannot ignore their suffering, but I can ignore that of the adult. I am willing to ignore crimes against adults……where does this ambivalence come from?
I am closed of groupthink, but am complex of everything else.
Prof. Dawkins on The Ten CommandmentsVideo
This brilliant man does so well destroying these irrelevant ‘commandments.’
Chinese farms cause more pollution than factories, says official survey
Groundbreaking government survey pinpoints fertilisers and pesticides as greater source of water contamination
Jonathan Watts, Asia environment correspondent
- The Guardian, Tuesday 9 February 2010 10.26 EST
- Jump to comments (34)
Farmers’ fields are a bigger source of water contamination in China than factory effluent, the Chinese government revealed today in its first census on pollution.
Senior officials said the disclosure, after a two-year study involving 570,000 people, would require a partial realignment of environmental policy from smoke stacks to chicken coops, cow sheds and fruit orchards.
Despite the sharp upward revision of figures on rural contamination, the government suggested the country’s pollution problem may be close to – or even past – a peak. That claim is likely to prompt scepticism among environmental groups.
• Anti-pollution riots break out in China
• Chinese villagers storm factory blamed for lead poisoning of 600 children
• Chinese citizens set to launch first ever environmental lawsuit against government
The release of the groundbreaking report was reportedly delayed by resistance from the agriculture ministry, which had previously insisted that farms contributed only a tiny fraction of pollution in China.
The census disproves these claims completely. According to the study, agriculture is responsible for 43.7% of the nation’s chemical oxygen demand (the main measure of organic compounds in water), 67% of phosphorus and 57% of nitrogen discharges.
At the launch of the paper, Wang Yangliang of the ministry of agriculture recognised the fall-out from intensive farming methods.
“Fertilisers and pesticides have played an important role in enhancing productivity but in certain areas improper use has had a grave impact on the environment,” he said. “The fast development of livestock breeding and aquaculture has produced a lot of food but they are also major sources of pollution in our lives.”
He said the ministry would introduce measures to improve the efficiency of pesticide and fertiliser use, to expand biogas generation from animal waste, and to change agricultural lifestyles to protect the environment.
While the high figure for rural pollution is partly explained by the immense size of China’s agricultural sector, it also reflects the country’s massive dependency on artificial farm inputs such as fertilisers.
The government says this is necessary because China uses only 7% of the world’s land to feed 22% of the global population. An industrial lobby is pushing for even greater use of chemicals. It includes the huge power company CNOOC, which runs the country’s largest nitrogen fertiliser factory in Hainan’s Dongfang City.
But the returns on this chemical investment are poor. According to a recent Greenpeace report, the country consumes 35% of the world’s nitrogen fertiliser, which wastes energy and other resources, while adding to water pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
“Agricultural pollution has become one of China’s gravest environmental crises,” said Greenpeace campaign director Sze Pangcheung. “China needs to step up the fight against the overuse of fertilisers and pesticides and promote ecological agriculture which has obvious advantages for human heath, the environment, and sustainable development of agriculture.”
Wen Tiejun, dean of the school of agriculture and rural development at Renmin university, said the survey should be used as a turning point. His research suggested that Chinese farmers used almost twice as much fertiliser as they needed.
“For almost all of China’s 5,000-year history, agriculture had given our country a carbon-absorbing economy but in the past 40 years, agriculture has become one of the top pollution sources,” he said. “Experience shows that we don’t have to rely on chemical farming to resolve the food security issue. The government needs to foster low-pollution agriculture.”
But in what appears to be a statistical sleight of hand, the government said the new agricultural data and other figures from the census would not be used to evaluate the success of its five-year plan to reduce pollution by 10%.
Zhang Lijun, the environmental protection vice-minister, claimed China was cleaning up its pollution problem far faster than other countries during their dirty stage of development.
“Because China follows a different pattern of development, it is very likely that pollution will peak when per capita income reaches US$3,000,” he said, comparing this with the $8,000 he said was the norm in other nations.
If true, it would suggest the worst of China’s pollution problems may already be over. According to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, per capita incomes in China have already passed this point. If exchange rates and a low cost of living are factored in, Chinese incomes may be equivalent to more than $6,000.
But Zhang’s claim is contestable. As countless pollution scandals have revealed, many industries and local governments routinely under-report emissions and waste.
Many harmful or controversial forms of pollution are either not measured – as is the case for carbon dioxide and small particle emissions – or the data is not made public, as is the case for ozone.
Zheng said the government would expand its monitoring system in the next five-year plan.
Extracts from China’s first pollution report (for 2007):
• Sulphur dioxide emissions 23.2 million tonnes (91.3% from industry)
• Nitrogen oxide emissions: 18 million tonnes (30% from vehicles)
• Chemical oxygen demand discharges: 30.3 billion tonnes (44% from agriculture)
• Soot: 11.7 million tonnes.
• Solid waste: 3.8 billion tonnes (of which 45.7m tonnes is hazardous)
• Heavy metal discharges: 900 tonnes
• Livestock faeces: 243 million tonnes.
• Livestock urine: 163 million tonnes
• Plastic film on cropfields: 121,000 tonnes (80.3% recycled)
Pollution from Giant Livestock Farms Threatens Public Health
Waste lagoons and manure sprayfields — two widespread and environmentally hazardous technologies — are poorly regulated.
Giant livestock farms that are known as Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations or CAFOs house thousands of cows, chickens or pigs and produce staggering amounts of animal manure. The way these wastes are stored and used has profound effects on human health and the environment.
A giant factory farm in North Carolina; the brown rectangle at left is a waste lagoon.
On most factory farms, animals are crowded into relatively small areas; their manure and urine are funneled into massive waste lagoons. These cesspools often break, leak or overflow, sending dangerous microbes, nitrate pollution and drug-resistant bacteria into water supplies. Factory-farm lagoons also emit toxic gases such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and methane. What’s more, the farms often spray the manure onto land, ostensibly as fertilizer — these “sprayfields” bring still more of these harmful substances into our air and water.
Yet in spite of the huge amounts of animal wastes that factory farms produce, they have largely escaped pollution regulations; loopholes in the law and weak enforcement share the blame. NRDC has fought, and won, a number of courtroom battles over the years to force the federal government to deal with the problem of factory farms, but more protections are needed to adequately protect public health and the environment from CAFO pollution.
Threats to Human Health
People who live near or work at factory farms breathe in hundreds of gases, which are formed as manure decomposes. The stench can be unbearable, but worse still, the gases contain many harmful chemicals. For instance, one gas released by the lagoons, hydrogen sulfide, is dangerous even at low levels. Its effects — which are irreversible — range from sore throat to seizures, comas and even death. Other health effects associated with the gases from factory farms include headaches, shortness of breath, wheezing, excessive coughing and diarrhea.
Animal waste also contaminates drinking water supplies. For example, nitrates often seep from lagoons and sprayfields into groundwater. Drinking water contaminated with nitrates can increase the risk of blue baby syndrome, which can cause deaths in infants. High levels of nitrates in drinking water near hog factories have also been linked to spontaneous abortions. Several disease outbreaks related to drinking water have been traced to bacteria and viruses from waste.
On top of this, the widespread use of antibiotics also poses dangers. Large-scale animal factories often give animals antibiotics to promote growth, or to compensate for illness resulting from crowded conditions. These antibiotics are entering the environment and the food chain, contributing to the rise of antibiotic-resistant bacteria and making it harder to treat human diseases.
Threats to the Natural Environment
LAGOONS AND SPRAYFIELDS
Some people hear the word “lagoon” and picture blue water, surrounded by palm trees, perhaps, or with mountains in the background. A visit to a factory farm would quickly erase this beautiful image from their minds.
At factory farms, “lagoon” means an open-air pit filled with urine and manure. Lotsof urine and manure — some lagoons are larger than seven acres and contain as much as 20 to 45 million gallons of wastewater. The waste is collected with scrapers, flushing systems, or gravity flow gutters, and then stored in lagoons. Opportunities for disaster abound. The lagoons can leak or rupture, for instance, or they can be filled too high and overflow after a rain. But even if none of these problems occur, the lagoons still release gases. Their horrible stench and toxic chemicals harm workers and nearby residents.
Sprayfields are yet another threat. Manure is periodically pumped out of lagoons and sprayed on fields. Although manure can be an excellent fertilizer when it is applied at rates that crops can absorb, it must be safely — and sensibly — applied. But factory farms produce far more manure than their land requires, and they often overapply it to fields as a way to get rid of it, causing it to run off the fields and into rivers and streams. Farmers may also spray when it is rainy or windy, or with little regard for adjacent property. In addition, the act of spraying wastes increases evaporation and vaporization of pollutants.
The natural environment also suffers in many ways from factory-farming practices. Sometimes the damage is sudden and catastrophic, as when a ruptured lagoon causes a massive fish kill. At other times, it is cumulative — for example, when manure is repeatedly overapplied, it runs off the land and accumulates as nutrient pollution in waterways.
Either way, the effects are severe. For instance, water quality across the country is threatened by phosphorus and nitrogen, two nutrients present in animal wastes. In excessive amounts, nutrients often cause an explosion of algae that robs water of oxygen, killing aquatic life. One toxic microorganism, Pfiesteria piscicida, has been implicated in the death of more than one billion fish in coastal waters in North Carolina.
Manure can also contain traces of salt and heavy metals, which can end up in bodies of water and accumulate in the sediment, concentrating as they move up the food chain. And lagoons not only pollute groundwater; they also deplete it. Many factory farms use groundwater for cleaning, cooling and providing drinking water.
Better Alternatives Exist
Practical remedies to these problems do exist. But implementing them will require some important changes in factory farm practices and government oversight:
- Regulation and accountability. Factory farms are industrial facilities and should be regulated accordingly. They must obtain permits, monitor water quality and pay for cleaning up and disposing their wastes.
- Increased transparency. The public should know where CAFOs are located, how CAFOs in their neighborhoods dispose of their waste, and what waterbodies or drinking water sources may be at risk. There is not currently a comprehensive database of this critical information, which should be collected and made publicly available.
- Public awareness and participation. Local governments and residents must have a say in whether to allow factory farms in their communities. The public is also entitled to review and comment on the contents of pollution reduction plans and to enforce the terms, where a factory farm is in violation.
- New technology. Factory-farm technology standards must be strengthened. The EPA must consider recent technology advances that significantly reduce pathogens.
- Alternative farming practices. States and the federal government should promote methods of raising livestock that reduce the concentration of animals and use manure safely. Many alternative methods exist; they rely on keeping animal waste drier, which limits problems with spills, runoff and air pollution.
- Pollution-reduction programs for small feedlots.Voluntary programs must be expanded to encourage smaller factory farms, which fall outside of the regulations for industrial facilities, to improve their management practices and take advantage of available technical assistance and other resources.
- Consumer pressure. Individuals can help stop factory farm pollution by supporting livestock farms that use sustainable practices. In the grocery store, this means checking meat labels for “organic,” “free range,” “antibiotic-free,” or similar wording, which indicates meat raised in a more sustainable manner. Many sustainable livestock farms also sell directly to consumers or through local farmers’ markets.
Two extremely useful tools that will help you use your buying power to support alternatives to food from factory farms are the Eat Well Guide and Sustainable Table.
RELATED NRDC WEBPAGES:
NRDC Report: Cesspools of Shame
How factory farm lagoons and sprayfields threaten environmental and public health.
GRACE Factory Farm Project
Updates on animal agriculture issues and efforts to replace factory farms; good links
Waterkeeper Alliance: Pure Farms, Pure Waters
Information on Waterkeeper’s campaign against factory farms.
Scorecard’s Animal Waste Pollution Locator
Lets you look at the amount of animal waste produced in your state and the trends over time; good links as well
Sierra Club: Clean Water & Factory Farms
News, reports and fact sheets from the Sierra Club’s campaign
The U.S. EPA’s Animal Feeding Operations Page
Information on Clean Water Act permitting and factory farms
Some interesting bits from 1000mistakes.com re: IslamStandard
- Part I: Introduction of some topics
- Part II: The mistakes in the Quran
- Chapter 1: The 1000+ mistakes, mistaken facts – in the Quran
- A. Some essentials for understanding the Quran
- B. The mega mistakes in the Quran (NB: Read this!)
- C. Mistakes in the Quran – 400+ different mistaken facts arranged by themes. (also excellent for printing). (nb: read this!)
- D. Mistakes and errors – mistaken facts – in the Quran. A “complete” list of 1700+ unmistakable mistakes. (an excellent overview and a starting point for further studies)
- Chapter 2: Grammatical mistakes in the Quran (in spite of perfection = proof of Allah)
- Chapter 3: Non-Arab words in the Quran (in spite of being “pure” Arab)
- Chapter 4: Animism etc. in the Quran (typical for primitive pagan religions)
- Chapter 5: Muhammad in the Bible according to the Quran? (NB: Read this!)
- Chapter 6: Is Allah the same god as Yahweh (God)?
- Chapter 7: Is Allah a better – more benevolent, etc. – god than Yahweh (God)?
- Chapter 8: 350+ contradictions in the Quran – in spite of being perfect = proof for Allah and for the Quran being made by a god. (NB: Read this!)
- Chapter 9: 134 abrogations in the Quran. Allah tries and fails? Or changes his mind?
- Chapter 1: The 1000+ mistakes, mistaken facts – in the Quran
- Part III: The Quran and the Bible
- Part IV: The Bible and the Quran
- Part V: Muslims and non-muslims in the Quran
- Part VI: Life for muslims in muslim countries
- Part VII The Quran – and Allah
- Part VIII: The next life according to the Quran
- Part IX: Some other aspects of islam and of the Quran
- Part X: Debating with islam and muslims
- Part XI: More about Muhammad.
- Part XII: Some post scripts.
- Part XIII: Some relevant addesses.
PART II, CHAPTER 1, Subchapter 1 (= II-1-1-0)
DO ALL THE MISTAKES, ERRORS, CONTRADICTIONS, ETC. PROVE 110% OR JUST 100% THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MUHAMMAD, THE QURAN, ISLAM – AND PERHAPS ALLAH?
(PART II, CHAPTERS 1 – 10 included subchapters = MEGA MISTAKES, MISTAKES, ERRORS, CONTRADICTIONS, INVALID LOGIC, ABROGATIONS, ETC. IN THE QURAN – THE HOLY BOOK OF MUHAMMAD, MUSLIMS, ISLAM, AND ALLAH. AT LEAST 100% PROOF FOR THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG – NO OMNISCIENT GOD MAKES MISTAKES)
Comments in this book numbered by 3 numbers (included 00 or 0) a few places followed by one small letter = clear cases. Comments numbered by 00 or 0 followed by 1, 2 or 3 letters (big or small) = likely cases.
One thing is sure: An omniscient god does not make mistakes. Another thing that is sure, is that an omniscien god does not contradict himself or make other contradictions. Yet another thing that is sure is that an omniscient god does not have to try and fail – he knows from the very beginning what is best. The same goes for changing his mind now and then – an omniscient god knows from the very start what he wants and likes and best solutions and what rules and laws will work best.
ot to mention that a good and benevolent god does not condemn people to Hell already before they are born and without a chance to save themselves, like the Quran tells. Neither does he preach injustice like stealing/robbing, suppressing, rape, killing etc. of somebody’s fellow humans. Also any good and benevolent god has a moral codex roughly like this: “Do against others like you want others to do against you”.
All the same the Quran is unbelievably full of mistaken facts and other mistakes – see seperate chapters. This is a direct contradiction to what Muhammad, the Quran, Muslims, and Islam claim (as usual without any documentation). Even worse: This mistaken claim of perfection they try to use as a proof for that the book is made by a god. What then does all the mistakes in reality prove? Of course that the Quran is not made by a god – which is the reason why Muslims and Islam cannot accept one singel mistake in the book, no matter how “far out” many of their “explanarions” are; if there is even one mistake, something is wrong with the religion. (And all the same: Muslim scholars admit that a few of the verses must be wrong – see separate chapter).
An extra tit-bit is that many of the mistakes and some of the other ideas, are in accordance with wrong science one believed in in the area at the time of Muhammad. No omniscient and ethernal god has to follow wrong science from a primitive time and a primitive people on a small part of Earth – a small planet in an obscure corner of a medium galaxy drifting somewhere in the Universe among some billions of others. Something is definitely wrong also here.
Also the Quran is full of contradictions – see separate chapters. There are some hundreds of internal contradictions – the Quran contradicting itself. There are LOTS of contradictions to reality and facts. And there are lots of contradictions to the Bible. One may poh-poh differences compared to the Bible, as that one represents other religions, but it is more serious than many think. This because the Quran and Islam tell that rib biblical prophets jusl were fottunners for Muhammad, and no god would tell his long successions of prophets different stories about the same things and facts. This is obvious from the Bible – read the different prophets, and you will find clear lines. And then there suddenly is Muhammad – sticking out like a tooth-ace in a sore thumb, because of all the broken lines and differences and mistakes compared to the older prophets’ messages. And remember: According to Muslims the claimed lack of contradictions is a proof for that the Quran comes from the omniscient god Allah. The fact that there all the same are many contradictions, concequently proves that the book does not come from such a god.
Also an omniscient god has so much knowledge that he does not have to change his mind every now and then when he gets more information or new impulses – not to mention that he is so full of knowledge, that he does not have to try and fail and learn what is best that way. Another 100% for that something is wrong with Muhammad, the Quran, and not least with Islam.
Further the undocumented claims that Allah is good and benevolent, very clearly are wrong – just read about sharia – Islamic law – and its excesses, about jihad and its many inhuman and immoral rules, about suppression of all non-Muslim, about stealing and robbing and raping being “good and lawful” and that you should not practice “coitus interuptus” when you rape prisoners, because it is for Allah to decide if there is to be a child afterwards (do you protest? – read the Quran and you will find this there), not to mention all the apartheid, hatemongering, and warmongering. And the making of people (and jinns) for Hell, not to mention the lack of real moral, comes on top of this. The Quran is not from any good and benevolent god. As for moral, the only moral codex Muslims and Islam and the Quran have, is: “What did Muhammad say or do in or about such cases” – and Muhammad was an overall very immoral man with an at many points sick moral.
EACH OF THESE POINTS PROVE 100% THAT SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG – AND PUT TOGETHER 110% PROOF MUST BE QUITE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
And then we have not even mentioned the 4 or 5 Mega Mistakes (5 if you do not count the contradictions together with all the other mistakes, 4 if you do). See separate chapter.
NB: If you find any mistakes anywhere, please inform us. If it is a real mistake, it will be corrected.
NB, NB, NB:
1. Read first the 2 small chapters “Some Essentials for how the Quran is to be read and understood” (VII-10-1) and “The Quran is to be understood literally if nothing else is indicated” (VII-10-2).
2. http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked by many Muslim authorities. To debate with persons in such areas, cut and paste what you want from the pages and send it under titles different from http://www.1000mistakes.com.
3. http://www.1000mistakes.com is one of 9 pages on Internet which Muslim organisetions warned especially against in 2008 and 2009 – it can make especially procelytes lose their belief in Islam; correct and “down-to-the-earth” information works. In this connection it is worth noting that in the “warning”http://www.1000mistakes.com was one of 3 which neither was accused of bringing wrong facts, nor of being a hate page.
4. Comment 141 (to verse 6/149) in “The Message of the Quran” (see point 5) explains (translated from Swedish) about Allah’s claimed omniscience vs. man’s claimed free will:
“With other words: The real connection between Allah’s knowledge about the future (and consequently about the unavoidable in what is to happen in the future*) on one side and man’s relatively (!!*) free will on the other – two statements that seems to contradict each other – lies outside what is possible for humans to understand, but as both statement are made from Allah (in the Quran*) both must be true”. Unbelievable. Blind belief is the only correct and intelligent way of life, even in the face of the utterly impossible!!
5. And an afterthought: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo (one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on such subjects) in a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted rather reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. An additonal point here is that if there is no proof for Allah and impossible to prove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Muhammad’s claimed connection to a god. And if there is no Allah and/or no connection between Muhammad and a god, what then is Islam?
6. Further: All the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in that book prove 100% that the Quran is not made by an omniscient god – no god makes such and so many mistakes, etc. If then Islam is a made up religion, what then about all the Muslims who have been prohibitted from looking for a real religion (if such one exists)? And where will they in case wake up after living and practising such an inhuman war religion like Islam is according to the Quran (and to Hadiths), if there is a second life somewhere? – Hell or Paradise?
7. NB and PS: No matter how sure you are about something, if it is not proved, it is not knowledge, only belief or strong belief, and can be wrong. Only what is proved or possible to prove is knowledge.
(As http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked in many Muslim areas – which shows they are afraid of it and lack arguments (if they had real arguments forhttp://www.1000mistakes.com is wrong, blocking was unneccessary) – “cut and paste” whatever you want from it and send if you want to inform or to debate there. Remember to omit the name http://www.1000mistakes.com).
PS: If we are blocked centrally – f. ex. by spam (there is too much at times already from unfriendly sources) we will reopen with new address somewhere else, and announce the new address om f. ex. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam. Also if your comments to us do not reach us, any comments posted on the thread “What is it with http://www.1000mistakes.com ?” (or make a page containing “1000 mistakes” in the title yourself if you want) on that forum will be read by us – it is a big international debate page.